The correspondence varies depending on the reason why delivery of the VPP distribution fails. Please follow the steps below.
«ITunes Store account hash is different»
The reason why the VPP application cannot be delivered is that the iTunes Store account account hash may be different between the iOS device and the user. If the Apple ID set for the iOS device is different from the Apple ID used when inviting VPP, the VPP application cannot be delivered.
The confirmation method the iTunes Store account hash is as follows.
1. How to check iOS device
(1)On the [Assets] screen, select the target iOS device
(2) Select the [Assets] tab and check "iTunes Store Account Hash" in "Others" panel.
2. How to check users
(1) On the [Menu] -> [User] screen, select the target user
(2) Select the [VPP Setting] tab, select "Associated iTunes Store account hash".
If the iTunes Store account hash is different, create a new user and link the target iOS device to that user.
Please agree to the invitation and try the VPP application distribution again.
≪Invitation to the VPP has not ended normally.≫
If the error code "MCMDMErrorDomain: 12064" is displayed in the log of the management screen,
it is possible that the invitation to VPP has not ended normally.
Please confirm "Invitation Status" of VPP setting by the following steps.
1. On the [Menu] -> [User] screen, select the target user
2. Select the [VPP Setting] tab, check "Invitation Status".
3. "Associated" is displayed when the procedure of the invitation has been completed and "Requesting Invitation" is displayed if it is not completed.