Information for frequently asked questions on Arcstar Universal One Virtual
Registration Date: June 04,2015 / Update Date: June 29,2015
If necessary software for vApp (Windows) to operate is not installed, "Error 1722" may be displayed.
If this error appears when using a vApp-supported OS (Windows 7/8/8.1), try the following steps.
Note: Select "Run As Administrator" for executing these steps.
(1) Uninstall vApp (Windows).
(2) Uninstall Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 redistributable package (x86).*Only if that is already installed.
(3) Install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 redistributable package (x64).
*Only if that is already installed.
*By uninstalling this, the other applications which uses redistributable package (x64) can be unavailable.
(4) Reboot the PC.
(5) Reinstall Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 redistributable package (x86).
(Reference URL: http://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=8328)
(6) Reinstall vApp (Windows).
For detailed installation procedure, see also "2-1. Installation" in vApp Operation Manual (Windows version).